Saturday, November 28, 2009

Definitely maybe



Helloo,

crunchhcrucnhh *eating snickers.

What a day.Went shopping with mum and my sisters.buy a few undies (okay its not necessary to tell you that,i know) and mum bought me this cute cosy grey jumper too.

Yesterday i ate three round of ketupat and rendang ayam since its hari raya aidiladha.Yeah we(my family) usually take chances during this celebration to fill up our tum.im satisfied enough.Then when back to shah alam from gombak,we went to the curve,walk around and im really hungry again.Less than 6 hours?.fatso.

My aunt gave me her huge collection of accessories to me this evening.She is quite fashionable as in her teenage years i think.She has this tiered gold chain beaded necklace,a big black pendant and a lot more which is so vintage.As you see in most shops,like topshop and diva ,they have alot of these vintage-like accessories which cost many bucks.Im lucky to have an aunt that own these stuff that she rarely use anymore.Plus it's real vintage and i won't have to spend a single penny *smiles.

P.s.Im madly in love with the guy who gave me his sweater.

S.W.A.L.Kx

No comments:

Post a Comment