Friday, September 11, 2009

Broken strings


Hey,

I am home alone now.My maid's gone to her kampung until after two weeks of raya.So maybe i have to do alot of chores around especially washing the clothes, Great.My family are going back to square one.

I am craving to watch a theater musical right now,its been a while.

*listening to disney's song.In the disney princess characters,who do you like the most ? I like Jasmine from Aladdin.She always up for some good adventure and a bit rough at times.I adore her voice too,heh.

Yesterday buka puasa i had trifle.It was ( insert any grossed out expressions here).Mom's trifle was 20x better and usually i ate spaghetti in,anywhere,mom's is still the in the first top chart.Our mum's cook always taste delicious and better,why ? maybe they did it with love and seikhlas hati haha.

mwahx

No comments:

Post a Comment