Monday, September 28, 2009

Raya 09

This year raya was great,not that speacial but great :).The first day of raya,I quickly put on my new baju kurung my mom bought at vietnam.I love the detailing of thebeads.Very well-made.The off to Gombak.Dad planned to pray there.Its very weird at first because we are not fasting anymore ,oh and i ate ketupat ,rendang, those foods,many times.Sorry for making you boncet tummy.





With beloved mum



I know i look like like a kiddie who wants to sit in between of their parents,whatever.


After Gombak,we went straight to Johor.Oh i just love my cousins there.We're all very close and all of us are tenagers,plus there are no guys in my dad's side.so its not hard at all,teehee.


cousins


Oh its been a while (wait,2 years,i think.) i havent touch any mercun ,fire crackers and even pop pop! I guess we're all grown up too fast and not into these stuff anymore.I felt that too.its sad but one night my aunt suprises us with a plastic full of,you know,various of mercuns.So what are we waiting for ? its been a really while.






I had a really great time spending quality time with my family :)

P.s.Not that much to tell.Im not feeling that good.Im having a fever :/

mwahx

No comments:

Post a Comment